Wildlife always pays an important role in keeping natural balance in ecosystem. It is very important for maintaining ecological, recreational and aesthetical values. Also making a visit to wildlife destinations gifts a great experience and provide a chance to experience the spirit of animal life. Here top 9 most amazing wildlife destinations in the world.
9 Sea of Cortez, Mexico
Sea of Cortez also known as gulf of California situated within the southern extreme of California near to Baja. It is one of UNESCO’s world heritage sites where you can experince upclose of marine life. Sea of cortez hosts third of world’s whale species and rage of rear animals. You can also experience kayaking and anorkeling at’s full spin at sea of cortez.
- Amazing experience with encounters of big grey whales.
- Home of brilliant damselfish and king angel fish.
- Closeup watching of five rare species of sea turtles.
- Californian sea lions and rare bird species like frigate birds.
8 Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Churchill is one of the richest wildlife destination in the world located in Manitoba, Canada. You can make visit to Churchill through air or rail, most of the tourists used to visit manitoba in the month of June. Beautiful beluga whales are the finest attraction of this wildlife destination. You can also get great experience of scuba diving here.
- 250 different species of birds.
- Visit of polar bears at summer season.
- Thousands of snowy owls and snowy geeses.
7 Jim Corbett National Park, India
Jim Corbett national park is the first and finest national park of India can located in beautiful valley of Uttarakhand. The extinct species of tigers are the main attraction within this national park, rare to see somewhere else in the world. Visitors will get overnight stay in Jim Corbett national park with support of experienced guides.
- 50 species of mammals, 580 birds species and 25 reptile species.
- Rare view of leopards and sloth bears.
- Herds of elephants and view of crocodiles.
6 Corcovado National Park, Costa Rica
Corcovado national park cane be termed as most biologically intense wildlife destination in the world. As it located in remote area of Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica it became home to many rare species of animals and birds. Visitors can make both independent and guided tours in Corcovado national park.
- Home to all four species of monkeys.
- View of most beautiful and rare Scarlet Mascaw bird.
- Bull sharks, Jaguars and American crocodiles.
- More than 200 species of birds and 100 types of butterflies.
5 Serengeti, Tanzania
Serengeti national park provides most memorable wild life safari in your life time, finest place to experience the beauty of African wildness, located in Tanzania. This oldest national park of Tanzania spread across 5700 square mile in area. Golden maned lions and leopards became finest attraction of this national park.
- Millions of wildebeest and Zebras, known for annual migration of animals.
- Rare species of gaudy agama lizards and cheetahs.
- 500 different bird species and Crocodiles.
- Black eagles and ostriches.
Wildelife of Namibia includes large numbers of extinct animals. Naimibia is blessed with 9 amazing national parks that enriches with rare species of animals and birds.The rarest species of black rhino and wild dogs are the special attraction of Namibia. The huge herds of springbok and Zebras also makes landscapes of Namibia more attractive.
- Herds of elephants, Lions, Leopards and millions of Buffaloes.
- Gembok, Giraffes and blue wildebeests.
- Colonies of Cape fur seals.
Borneo is the third largest Island in the world enriches with wide varieties of animal species. Borneo Island is a home for 22 rarest species of animals can’t be find anywhere else in the world. The tropical rain forest and unique climate of Borneo itself makes special condition for rare species to thrive for long time. The special species of trees within this Island manage to become home of 1000 wide varieties of insects.
- Spread across 220000 square kilometers.
- Shelter for 10 primate species, 150 reptiles species and 350 bird species.
- More than 1500 different species of plants.
2 Amazon Basin
Amazon basin is developed from great Amazon river having a vast area of 2670000 square miles. You can locate Amazon basin from Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Guana, Peru, Suriname and Venezuela. Amazon basin is land of oldest tropical forest having age of 100 million years.
- Enriches by 117 different species of trees.
- 14000 species of mammals and 1500 species of birds.
- 2200 species of fishes and 1000 species of amphibians.
- Home for 320 different species of beautiful butterflies and thousands of species of other insects.
9 Amazing Natural World Heritage Sites In United States
Top 6 most amazing deep ocean creatures
7 Most Mysterious And Unexplored Places On Earth
1 Galapagos Island
Galapagos Island is remote place with unique biodiversity that can be located in Pacific ocean. The Isolation makes this Island to became a home for wide varieties of rare animal and bird species. It is place for source of Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution. Millions of visitors came here to experience rich wildlife of rarest species can’t see in anywhere else in the world.
The giant tortoises within island itself gave ‘Galapagos’ name to this Island have same meaning of tortoise. These giant species have long life span of 170 years. The unusual species of equana is the another attraction within Galapagos Island. It is the only existing marine lizards in the world.
- View of marine iguanes, albratoss and giant tortoises makes Galapagos a unique tourist place.
- Home for smallest penguin in the world and flightless cormorant.
- Beautiful blue footed boobies, rare frigate birds and lava lizards.